Thursday, August 14, 2008

Intriguing

Three things have my attention these days:

1. Planning my fall work schedule. Sort of a pain, as it starts in a couple weeks, but I'm trying to plan it so that it will work once Bubs is here and I'm off maternity leave. I think I should give up, I'm sure my schedule will change...I've never had a kid before. I have no clue what I'm doing.

2. Wondering if my belly button will pop. By the end of the day, it's pretty shallow, and a few nights ago, I probably could have gotten it to pop if I had messed with it more. However, I messed with it enough that it was red and irritated. I don't know how to feel about the belly button pop. Part of me thinks it's an endearing quality of a pregnant belly, and the other part just says, "oh man, my belly button popped out."

3. The Woombie. Blake and I did get a couple other specially designed swaddling blankets as gifts, but I'm pretty interested in these right now....maybe I'll order one. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should totally get one of these. b/c with the amount that babies move this would make it much easier to swaddle baby bubs!!

super duper can't wait for you to have the baby!! i have to make it back this fall to visit with you...but we might have to wait to feb!

Unknown said...

That Woombie is pretty cool! :)