Sunday, August 17, 2008

I can't believe it

Ben is really a senior in high school....the baby of the family is going to be off on his own soon enough. I have to fit in lots of pick-on and torture sessions before then. IDEA: Maybe I'll make him baby-sit! hehe. :)

Today, we took some photos of him for his senior pictures {I did an ok job on Brian's with a digital camera 4 years ago, so Ben thought he'd give my photography skills a whirl and attempt to save the parents some $$}. Some of them turned out very nice. Here are some of my faves:


If you've got some time to kill, you can watch the slide show below of all of the top choices + a few of the crazy shots that were never intended to be used for his senior pics {i.e. the one where you can see Blake's silhouette behind the sheet}. Also, any of the pics that you see with an umbrella was Ben's idea. I was just using it as a sun shade. :)


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I left my comments on the actual album page.

Jennifer said...

One more thing. Try out picnik.com for editing. All kinds of wonderful features. Note: I am in no way affiliated with picnik.com or any its subsidiaries.

Ryan n Regina Weldon said...

very good job! they are so original!

-Regina

Traci said...

Becky, those are awesome! Nice work! :)

Abby said...

Nice! What happened, he looks so grown up!!! I feel really old right now.

Unknown said...

I left my comments on the actual album page.

Tracy said...

How can My-Ben be a senior?!?!