Monday, August 6, 2007

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I had a package that arrived on Friday, except I wasn't here to receive it....so the second attempt is today, and I'm waiting anxiously for its arrival! I don't throw many parties right now for two reasons: 1) Lack of space and 2) I'm never here! I do enjoy being a hostess though, and I really love this platter I ordered! The picture is in green and white, but I actually ordered it in black and white. Isn't it adorable? I also got the matching appetizer plate...shown in the color scheme I actually ordered! :)


WOW, I must have summoned UPS with my blog because THEY ARE HERE!!! It has finally arrived! :)
.
.
.
.
.
Bummer......after all of the excitement, I only received the appetizer plate...apparently my platter is on backorder... :( BUT, I suppose the good news is that I
will receive it eventually and then I can have a party with my cute new dishes! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Did you get my candles yet? Or did you forget to order them? Or are they on backorder too? I'm waiting eagerly!