Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Private

Dear readers:

As most of you know, I truly enjoy blogging, for the mere fact that it keeps many of my friends and family up-to-date with our lives. I wish we could see all of you every day, but time and distance stands in the way. I enjoy all of your comments, even criticism. Everyone has different points of view. However, someone {stranger or not} has recently made a small written attack on our unborn child. For this reason alone, I will be making this blog private within the week. I plan to give everyone in my e-mail address book permission, but if for some reason, I overlook you, please send me an e-mail {at the personal e-mail that all of you should already have} and I will add you to the permissions list! For the safety of our little Bubs, I see it in everyone's best interest.

To the anonymous people who have enjoyed my blog and been nothing but very nice and supportive, I'm sorry you will no longer be able to access my blog, but thank you so much for reading. I hope you've enjoyed my blogs as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I wish you all the best.

Family and friends: Check back, sign in, and see you on the other side!

4 comments:

Bella & Poppa said...

It is hard to believe that someone would be so cruel to attack your unborn gift from God. I hate that your blog will be private, I have enjoyed reading about your adventures and about your pregnancy. My oldest daughter is pregnant with my 1st grandchild. May God be with you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am sorry you must put your blog to private. I have also enjoyed reading your blog. You and your husband are going to be wonderful parents. Your stories have been a ray of light for me. Something to look forward to and see that God is there when one just believes. I have written on your blog only once before to let you know what an inspiration you and your family have been to me. I will pray for you and little "Bubs" and God bless your family.

Buddy said...

“Those who do not hate their own selfishness and regard themselves as more important than the rest of the world are blind because the truth lies elsewhere”

Blaise Pascal