Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maternity Session

I have a friend in the photography business. It turns out that her boss needs a couple of pregnant models for a new wrap they ordered. This means, I get a free maternity session and only pay for any pictures I may want.

Normally, I'm not a big fan of professional pregnant belly pictures, but this sounds like it could be fun. Who doesn't like free stuff? :) We'll see if I end up liking any of them. Check out the photographer's website here. She takes beautiful pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you both. I am glad you emailed me as I kept having difficulty getting to your blog before. Thanks for all of your comments Becky! Tell Blake I said hi and I will keep you all in my prayers!

Kari Krogman said...

My niece is the model for Western Dubuque seniors from there! Carissa! They do an awesome job!