Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting to the bottom of this feeling

For the past couple of days, I've had this bad feeling...I still don't know what it is, but it's annoying. I'll feel better about the bad feeling once Blake is safely in Brazil.

I don't want to sound like a sap, but I've been really sad about Blake being gone all day today. It's not that I can't handle being apart from him....we already spend half of every week apart the way it is. I've just been especially bummed that I can't call him or contact him. I can't even call the hotel once he has arrived and askl for his room number because the rooms are booked under the group name. I have to wait for him to e-mail me in two days. And even then, he won't be spending much time in his room as he'll be at the clinic all day long....the next couple of days will be hard...once I CAN contact him, I'm sure we'll work out a time to chat. It won't be every day, but it's better than nothing.

On a positive note: We found our long lost abstract for our house. One more thing to cross off of our list!

No comments: