Saturday, October 27, 2007

A great day

Congratulations to my friend, Rod, on his ordination as a transitional deacon. I hope today was all he could have hoped for, and I wish him a very blessed journey on the remainder of his road to being ordained a priest. I would, under normal circumstances, have taken many pictures to post, but since my camera is vacationing in Brazil with Blake, I have been without the luxury of digital photographs. Have you noticed the lack of pictures in my blogs lately?

Kudos to my choir for sticking through everything this week. The music this morning was wonderful, and they are a lovely bunch of people to work with. I thank God every day for having the privilege and honor to work with them. They will need a much deserved break after mass tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend, and in the words of Rocco Palmo (a new-found friend), "God love you."

No comments: