Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another project

Remember how I wanted to change the color of our master bathroom? Well, after getting ready this morning, I decided I couldn't wait any longer. While Blake was away, I took advantage of my day off and started painting! Here's a little look at the before and after:

Our positively blah bahtroom before its makeover

After a little painted face-lift, I think it's absolutely gorgeous

The dark brown is beautiful. My bathroom is so cozy now. Next on the agenda is to find some white frames for the photos that I have for the bathroom, above the toilet {woodsy photos from my trip to Muir Woods in San Francisco seen here- #3,4,5}. I'm thinking one of these two. The first one is simple and the cheapest. The second one is especially lovely because of the subtle stripe design running through it. Hmmm...what to do...what to do?