Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's on TV?

I've always wanted to take part in the Nielsen TV Ratings, so you can imagine my surprise when they called us at our new house around Christmas asking to participate in their program. {I'm guessing the new land line prompted the call} We got our viewing diaries earlier this week, and starting today, we get to keep track of the programs we're watching for one week.

I feel so important, like I'm really a part of the "Top 10 most viewed television shows according to Nielsen Media Research" that you see on TV and in magazines. To top it off, they threw in some moolah {$30} to sweeten the deal. Hooray!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm totally jealous. Please please please mark down that you watched LOST! :-)

Janelle said...

becky, we're four days into February, it's really about time for an update

Jennifer said...

I agree with Janelle. Please, stop watching TV and update.