Friday, January 4, 2008

Look what showed up

Blake and I made our second trip to IKEA yesterday. Our main goal was to pick up our bookshelf, but we ended up also finding curtains to match our rug, and a few other random items. Check out our {mostly} finished basement scene, for now anyway. We still need to hem the curtains, but I'm waiting for Blake to finish his gallon of syrup first! We stopped off at a random small-town Wal-Mart. They had so many super-sized items for sale, it was ridiculous! Pictures of the bookshelf are on their way {once we have time to put it together}. I'm super excited!


And, when we got home, I found a lovely package on our doorstep. I was so happy to see what finally showed up! Our house is well on its way to becoming our home. Bonus: I got notice that Target had submitted a request about offering me a refund. So we'll see if I managed to get some free curtains! :)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

i LOVE the black and white curtains!