Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I wish I was handy

One of my choir members gave me this lovely quilt rack. It's great because we've been needing a place to keep blankets in our always chilly basement {besides on the floor next to the couch}! The best part about this gift is that he made it himself. I wish I was handy enough to make stuff. Maybe someday I'll try my hand at a little table or something. However, that would require a saw and various other tools we don't own. So, I suppose, there-in lies my problem. For now, I'll happily find spots for all of the hand-made gifts I receive. So pretty! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's nice! Was it just an out of the blue gift or did you reach some significant milestone or something?

Becky said...

It was a housewarming gift. How sweet, right? :)