Thursday, January 17, 2008

On my mind

1. I am sick of the snow, but glad I don't have to drive in it today. I've been paranoid since my little run-in with the ditch a week ago.

2. Exciting things are about to happen with my career, and it's all because one {very important} person really believes in me and appreciates the work that I do. In fact, he thinks I'm the only person, in his mind, that can do the job the way he wants it done. I can't wait!

3. I want to paint our master bathroom. The color is just a blah-tan {the same as the other bathrooms}, but because there is a stand up shower with doors, I can't even add personality with a shower curtain. I'm thinking dark brown {same as the dark walls in our basement, since we have about a gallon left over} to bring in our furniture color from the bedroom, and then keeping our current sage accessories {our bedroom walls are sage}, which will nicely offset everything else that is white {toilet, shower, sink, floor}, with silver accents {complimenting our towel racks, lights, etc.}. Yes, I probably spent way too much time thinking about it, but I'm hoping it will look as nice as I imagine when we're finished. :)

4. I'm already sick of the Wizard of Oz musical, and I still have over two months of rehearsals before show-time. Lord, help me.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Career update please! Personal email if you will!

I think dark brown sounds great the way you described it and how i picture it in my mind.

That's funny about Oz. Have fun the next two months! :-D

Kari Krogman said...

Nice teaser on the career thing!

Good luck and can't wait to hear what it is all about!