Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We love this

My sister, Jennifer, gave Blake and me the magnetic four-in-a-row fridge game as a housewarming gift. The idea behind it is exactly like Connect Four or tic-tac-toe. You make your move whenever you're at the fridge or as you come and go through the kitchen. There's even a handy piece that keeps track of who's next to move. It takes us a week to get through one game, but we I love it!


In fact, we love the game so much, I'm tempted to remove the grocery lists, pictures, postcards, etc. to the side of the fridge so I can get this neat little game! It's like a Marbleworks {Discovery toys were the best!} set for your fridge!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great gift idea :)

Unknown said...

Too funny - we saw that marble game at a little shop on Mackinac Island, and I almost bought it for Jessica! (OK, so it probably would have been more for me... ;) )