Sunday, January 13, 2008

Reunions

This weekend was a whirlwind of spending time with friends we haven't seen in ages. What a blast! Friday, I dropped Blake off at the babysitter's {AKA: card club} and then spent some much-needed time with the girls. The best part was that Abby was back for an interview at a local hospital. It had been awhile since the four of us could hang out. It just reminded me how much I love the chemistry of our little four-some. We're quite the team.

Saturday sparked a reunion of the college roommates. Jill and I have remained in touch even though we only lived together for the first two years of college {scary to think that was 7-8 years ago!} We had so much fun living together, and hanging out last night, so Blake and I are both excited about the possibility of seeing more of her and her boyfriend, Brandon in the future.

Some highlights from the weekend:

Abby and I with our goodies for the movie. By the way, Juno is a spectacular flick. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it. As some random lady told us before the movie, "it's a quality pro-life movie."


The highlight from Saturday night, was the wonderful karaoke abilities of a lovely old lady named Nora. Yikes. Check out the vid below to hear a small clip of her singing Abba's Dancing Queen. Yes, it's the same person singing the whole time. Sorry the video isn't great for picture, but the audio is the most important!



2 comments:

Janelle said...

no mention of any friends missing...

Anonymous said...

I miss you Janelle!!!