Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fashion is not a luxury. It's a right.

Or so the saying goes for Sarah Jessica Parker's new clothing line, BITTEN. In fact, her manifesto is: "It is every woman's inalienable right to have a pulled-together stylish, confident wardrobe with money left over to live. Get BITTEN."

It's carried exclusively by Steve & Barry's (which I read about in the latest Consumer Reports magazine over a shoe called the Starbury II), so you can imagine my thrill when I log on, click through the cute new fall clothing in SJP's new line and realize that everything is priced at $19.98 or less!

Greater excitement came when the handy store locater told me there was a store right here in my town. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? Yep, I'm about to get BITTEN. I love a good deal, and inexpensive fashion is great, assuming of course that it's decent. I'll let you know what I think!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

let me know what it's like...closest steve and berrys is in Lincoln and I've never had the ambition to drive there

Jennifer said...

I love that the label for this post is "fashOIn." Kind of like a coin, eh?

I heart typos :) I misspelled "provocative" in a comment I left on a previous post.