I'm having one of those overwhelming days. I need to take one day at a time.
Instead, I find myself thinking ahead six weeks. At that point:
1. We will have to be moved out of our place
2. Blake will have already gone to, and returned from, Brazil
3. Thanksgiving will be over
5. The Ordination Mass I'm helping to plan (big deal, big stress) will be over
6. Blake will know for certain about a job
7. We'll know about financing for a house
8. Hopefully we'll be moving into that house we like so much
9. I may be entertaining another idea (something of which I cannot go much into detail just yet)
10. I will be much less stressed. Thank goodness.