Sunday, December 16, 2007

About my poll

Apparently, Lola has gathered up quite the team to amass her insane amount of votes on my poll. Co-workers, her husband, and various other random people who were e-mailed have all pitched in to help her reach an unbelievable 2500+ votes. Congratulations Lola! It looks like you're going to be the winner. Kudos to Brian, though, for a very valiant effort in the voting game.

Side note: Sophie is back to her usual self.....except, I'm waiting for her bowels to start working again. They seem to have taken a break with the onset of illness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was really such an incredible daisy-chaining of emails that I think it was an INTERNATIONAL effort before it was finished. Lola truly is THE coolest of the siblings!

Unknown said...

I love my hubby :D