Monday, December 3, 2007

I don't want to wait until after Christmas

to purchase this beautiful new bookshelf {in black-brown}. I already know where we're going to put it {in the basement bedroom}! It should fill nearly one entire wall. Since we're painting the basement, it does make sense to hold off on the bookcase until after the holidays and the painting, but I just want to organize all of our stuff on it! :) Right now, we have two cheap, college-style bookcases that don't hold all of our books. At our old place, we had the bookshelves full, plus a couple of boxes and crates full of books in the closet. We want to keep our closet space open! Anyone want some free bookshelves?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great minds think alike. I've been looking at that bad boy in white.

Unknown said...

I want some free book shelves!

Janelle said...

i do! i do!

Anonymous said...

i am going to stop reading if you don't update!