Sunday, December 30, 2007

No slowing down

After the holidays and all of the family time (including the big extended get-together today) Blake and I were looking forward to a nice week of relaxation, but it looks like our plate is full again!

1. Work tomorrow
2. New Year's Day with Blake's family (I've been a little under the weather, so we re-scheduled from last week)
3. The Wizard of Oz auditions at the high school
4. Second trip to IKEA because it's about time for me to finally get my bookcase!
5. Epiphany party with office staff on Friday evening
6. Blake has another meeting with the Dr. on Friday as well
7. I'm filling in all of the other empty spaces with work, practicing, and meetings.
8. Oh yes, and trying to track down my curtains and fitting in a matinée showing of P.S., I Love You if time allows. The book is phenomenal. One of my favorites.

I'm growing so fond of these little lists. I check my own blog as often as some of you do just to make sure I'm accomplishing everything that I've got on my schedule! More to come soon!

No comments: