Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Party

Blake and I had prepared for a wonderful housewarming party last Sunday, only to be greeted by arctic winds {gusts up to 45 mph!} and snow which left the roads in terrible shape for many of those hoping to travel our way. Our guest list of 40 dwindled as the hours went by {as did my hopes of getting rid of all of the food I had prepared}, but five brave souls still made it out to help us celebrate our first holiday season in our new place and were good sports about having to eat so much food.

Thanks to:
1. Meredith
2. John
3. Lola
4. Mike
5. Jess-o

For those of you that missed it, here's a little look at the set-up before the guests arrived. Of course, Sophie's in the picture. She's such a diva.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't see Sophie...but I do see a black smudgy dot in the center of the pic. I thought you guys remedied that problem with the new camera. weird.

Anonymous said...

You should have waited until the iron star was in place before taking the picture!

And a note to others, it was possible to make it around town/on 136... winter driving, but nothing unmanageable.

You're welcome Becky & Blake for my wonderful friendship ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh your house looks so cute all decorated!