Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas

I've never felt more behind on preparing for the Christmas season. I have many people to shop for {9}, and I have gotten presents for only a few of them! The presents that I already have aren't even wrapped, so they don't even look pretty underneath the tree! We've ordered some of them online, and are just awaiting their arrival. In some cases, I don't even know what to get people. Usually I find it inspirational to think of things to get family and friends {and I start really early}, but with the fuss of the whole moving and unpacking process, I've sort of spaced out how soon Christmas will be here. And now, I'm kicking myself....

At least I have some pretty wrapping paper, and a quaint little Christmas tree to enjoy for the time being. :)

PS: Take a look at my poll (in the left hand column) that has 367 votes. Usually I only get 15 votes on a poll, so I'm guessing a lot of people know my siblings. Or, some of them have been really busy voting, clearing cookies, and voting again. My vote is with the latter, especially since one of them {ahem...LOLA} has 267 votes! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

See...aren't you glad we didn't wait until Thanksgiving to draw names for the sibling gift exchange and just had Brian write that sibling name selector program instead so we could start shopping early?

Unknown said...

I'm not ahead anymore :P And no matter what, my coworkers definitely get the "Coolest Colleagues" award!! They've been workin' their tails off on my campaign! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Brian works alone, in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not sure why the results imply some kind of foulplay on Lola's behalf. I was the recipient of an email to vote for her. And I passed it on. So did she. So did everyone. She's a very popular young woman!

Anonymous said...

She is indeed very popular!