Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My envelope from Wayne

It's funny that my sister blogged about the very thing I was wanting to blog about this evening. You can read her article about Uncle Wayne here {My stamp has already found a home on my fridge}. I must brag that the "awesome uncle" also happens to be my Godfather. Woop! Here is my envelope and stamp from awesome Uncle Wayne {after I ripped into it to get out the Christmas card}!


And, as an added special touch, check out what he wrote on the inside {he's funny too!}:

American Lung Association - Seasons Greetings 1988!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You're right, I voted for your sister because it asked which SIBLING was the coolest. Sorry Becks, you can't be your own sibling. :-)

Anonymous said...

Right. Jennifer gave you that idea, and you know it.

Jennifer said...

lurves it.