Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our great IKEA adventure

I love IKEA. We made a day trip today, and left with a plethora of things for our house! Curtains, curtain rods, organizers, a rug, some clearance Christmas items for next year, a couple decor items, etc.! We invited my mom along for the ride...she was in heaven the minute she walked in the store. In her words, "It's so big!!!!" It took us about 4 hours to comb the entire store. I kept looking for reasons to go up and down the escalators so that I could shove my cart on its own little escalator thing. It's the kid in me..... :)

I'll be making another trip sometime after Christmas to pick up my bookshelf. I'm not paying a ridiculous amount for shipping. Jen, were we still planning on making that weekend trip that we talked about awhile back? If we are, that is the perfect opportunity to get my bookshelf. We'll just con mom into letting us take the van for comfort. ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Please post pictures of all your stuff. Thanks!

Janelle said...

yay for IKEA! I was wondering if you would take a little trip. Closest one to me is in the twin cities. :-(