Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How does this happen?

It appears that I may never get my wonderful black and white damask curtains.

After UPS failed to deliver once, and then sent them back to the call center in OHIO, I called for replacements, which Target happily provided {I love that store for so many reasons!}. All seemed well on the home front until I decided to track my package again tonight.

THE SAME THING! My curtains are headed back to OHIO!!!!

What is especially perplexing about this situation is that they delivered the first half of my order from Target {the sad blue curtains that were not what I had in mind} to our front door step, yet they keep saying, and recording, that there is a wrong address on the second half of the order. Here's the kicker: It's the same address that was on the first package {believe me, I've verified it with UPS and with Target multiple times. I think they were actually annoyed that I kept repeating it. :) } I just want my curtains! *Sigh*

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Bummer. However, at least my Christmas present made it to your house.

:-)

BTW - I'm using some Christmas money to have it matted and framed. I'm so excited! Best gift EVER!