Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About blogging

After talking with Jennifer tonight about all the blogs we read {more her than me}, I've devised a little list of people that I think need to get a blog for my own personal reading enjoyment.

1. Brian
2. Blake {I realize he's my husband, but I'd just like to see what he would write about}
3. Lola {and Mike}
4. Chad W. {and Tara -- I'm talking about one that you'll actually update!}
5. Deb
6. Meredith

I realize blogging isn't the most personal method, but it is a great way to share things with lots of people. And, the best thing about blogs: they are fun to read! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My blog outlined:
Anecdote from school
Something about a crush
Make fun of someone
Possible weekend update
The occasional "deep thought"

Not all that exciting, or blog worthy...

Jennifer said...

Your link is busted. I really wanted to see Jennifer's blog!

Becky said...

Mer-
it would be fun for ME to read! :)

Unknown said...

meredith, you should have called me sooner...

Anonymous said...

OR you can just converse with me as real friends do ;-)

Deb said...

Surely you don't mean little ol' me? Although I do have some interesting stories to tell...