Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random acts of kindness

I love random acts of kindness! It gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that someone was thinking of you. Today, my choir's organist brought supper to me at church, knowing that I otherwise would have nothing to eat until after my hour and a half drive home after choir rehearsal {which would have been only 20 minutes ago - 10:00 p.m.}.

It was delicious. Homemade chili {still hot!}, some crackers, lemonade, and a couple pieces of chocolate candy. She even pulled up a chair and set it up as a table next to my director's podium, complete with cloth napkin. It was adorable.

Side note: I can't believe I didn't know about NaBloPoMo. I should have signed up, but now I missed posting yesterday. Boo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Robby brings me pop at work!