Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Colors

Another thing I can't wait to get done: Painting my basement. Any color suggestions? The entire upstairs is a neutral light brown and the master bedroom is green, so I'm wanting something a little different without being too crazy. Dark brown? Red? A nice warm yellow? A medium blue? I want to paint the downstairs bedroom the same color as my current office {seen here}. Here is the space in question.


Also, an update {well, a picture} on the ditched combine. Check out the marks left in the ditch after it was removed. I didn't have my camera with me while it was in-process so this will have to suffice. The crane operators said they were surprised that it didn't tip over. I'm just thankful no one was hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new trend colors of brown and blue would be pretty. No dark colors or your room will be lacking light.