Saturday, November 17, 2007

Phantom

Blake and I headed to Chicago today to see The Phantom of the Opera with our friends Colleen and Demetrius. I love that Blake has become interested in musicals. He's seen a handful of high school productions {5} and two professional ones {Wicked and Phantom} since he met me; not bad for a city kid who had never seen one in his life! This is the third time I've seen this particular show on stage, including the modified Vegas version. I also own the movie. What can I say? I can't get enough of this stuff. It's a thrilling and enjoyable experience every time!

I sometimes wish I lived closer to these productions. I would make a habit out of them. Phantom is in Chicago until January. If you're headed there, it's definitely worth springing for the tickets! If you don't like Phantom, go to Wicked!

Other shows and productions on my "to see" list:
1. Jersey Boys
2. Wicked {for the third time}
3. The Lion King
4. Avenue Q
5. Blue Man Group
6. Cirque de Soleil

No comments: