Friday, November 9, 2007

A tree room

Ever since I started my tree project a year ago, I've been mad about a tree room, or at least a tree theme. It's reflected in the current large piece of art in our office {I'm also a fan of the color of the wall behind this piece of art...I may try to incorporate it into our next tree room!}, the night light in our bathroom {from the Muir Woods gift shop and probably my favorite souvenir from San Francisco!} , and various other pictures around our home.



I've also recently discovered these lumen candles that are positively beautiful! {Hint hint to those of you looking to buy me something for Christmas! Help me complete my tree room!}

This post is a small milestone for my blog, as it is post #100.
Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Who has your name for X-mas? I have Mike, the most difficult to shop for, I think. Lola has me. LOL. She had me last year too, but it should be pretty easy shopping for me this year. Hello - I have a whole house that needs to be filled!

Janelle said...

I love the picture you already have hanging up...the candles are gorgeous too