Friday, November 23, 2007

End of countdown

We move tomorrow! Posts will be spotty next week as we prepare to close on our new place next Friday {So sad about the posts because I was really trying to do the NaBloPoMo thing even though I already missed 11/5}. Here's a look at all of our progress. Our fireplace is buried somewhere behind all of those boxes. I'm still sort of in shock about how many things we had; moving presented the perfect opportunity to clean out and simplify our lives, so we donated quite a bit of our things to Goodwill. However, at last count there were still 42 boxes to move + furniture + one fish tank + whatever is in the garage.


After some early-morning packing {Not too early though! I wasn't one of the people crazy enough to be out waiting in line at 4 a.m.}, Blake and I decided to brave the black Friday sales and got a great deal on our washer and dryer {seen here}. I can't wait to do laundry next weekend! Aren't they pretty? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a TON of apples :-P